Doodle Jump Test Doodle Jump Test

Needs Tweaks

I know its a work in progress, but here are some things that are definitely needed:
- the platforms that you've already jumped on should disappear so that the user knows what is safe(since apparently you can't reuse them)
- a random platform generator (which I am sure you are working on anyway)

Otherwise, the idea is solid. I've developed for iPhone before, and it was great fun. Have fun with this project!

UchihaF0xTech responds:

Thanks! Im trying to fix the bit where you SOMETIMES go through the floor, because i can make them dissapear which would be a really easy and smart thing to do but i want to add the white plaftorms which when you touch dissapear. Anyway thanks for the review!

Briscas Briscas

Not played by my rules but..

In my family, you have to play the trump "life" card if you have one and another one had been thrown.

For example:
If the life is gold, and I throw a old first, the computer would then have to throw a gold if it had it. At first I thought this was the case, so I thought that the computer would have no gold. However it did, and won a lot of points from my folly.

It is still a great game!

Wiggminton Wiggminton

Nice graphics

The graphics made a good first impression as a happy little game.

However, my problem was with the keyboard mapping. As I'm used to using the mouse with my right hand, the esiest way for me to play was actually to cross my hands, which didn't get me far. Otherwise, it wsa a pretty good game.

-Red- -Red-

Amazing!

I absolutely love this game. My favorite part is that the balls don't explode , they bounce. Amazing music, creativity and general idea! Keep up the work, Chase.